- Don’t check social media first thing in the morning, or when getting into the office. Check them before meetings, lunch so that you’ll be time constrainted.
- Setup the environnement which will help you get into the flow fast.
- Align less productive activities next to each other, therefor you’ll have large blocks of time where you can be productive
- Schedule those block around when you are most productive.
- Watch yourself code: this made me want to create a shell script that will record my screen all day long and back the result up every day.
- Tracking progress and implementing changes accordingly
- Finally, be patient, and conduct change gradually.